Wednesday, January 16, 2008

a narrow squeeze

the last time i checked i was in debt. when that happened, someone lent me a helping hand. of late, i lack the luxury of getting lucky with benign acts. 23 tells me living on credit is unethical. as age catches up on me, i start to convince myself and those around me, it is not viable for me to think easy. easy is for E, but on the contrary, it ain't for me. what makes me tick, is simple yet a mystery. same rule applies for those around me, "do unto others before they do unto you".

a vicious predisposition for one's behavior to begin with, yet a logical progression down the timeline. before i start realizing what's amiss, seize the moment to increase the beat. the last time i checked, i heard of carpe diem before i was 23. say aye if you feel the breeze.

No comments:

: : : : : : : : : : : obiter dictum : : : : : : : : : : :