Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ethics

"The difference between 'lie' and 'lay'
Has fallen into deep decay.
But now we know from Enron's shame
That Lay and "lie" are just the same"

This one's from the latest dilemma i faced with that of multiple selves.
One clash of multiple ethical selves caused Baxter to kill himself.
Almost needless to say, a heart attack too took the life of Lay.
The slightest adoption of the veil of ignorance, would have cloud our judgment, of who's the real victim in that situation.
I ain't anywhere close to being a foe, just doing my part in keeping y'all in the know:

Fools rush in, when angels fail to tread. As the race goes on, we tend to focus on the riches beyond the pawns. I'll love to hedge my bet on this but believe me this time round. Some old clever clogs are hidden deep within the pawns. They've got a whistle in their mouth, ready to blow on anyone just slightly caught with their pants down. In light of the infamous Enron scandal, we're forced to access the severity of being caught in the crossfire, let alone that of being caught red-handed. Here's a plausible excuse I've yet to use: Do it the ol' school way, believe in the Pygmalion Effect to support the facts anyway.

PS: What is this i hear about a terrorist in the lurk?
Tell me that dude's ain't gonna be in my neighborhood.

No comments:

: : : : : : : : : : : obiter dictum : : : : : : : : : : :